Sunday, May 10, 2009

My first mother's day!

From First Mother's Day
click one to view more
Today we celebrated my first mother's day. Lou was post-call, and not available to celebrate since he needed to sleep after being up all night! Lou was so sweet and sent me tulips yesterday! My favorite! He gave my mom a card for me from Max to give me in the morning, since he wouldn't be here. It was ooey, gooey, mushy--just as I like it! It's been a wonderful mother's day, celebrating with my son and my mom! We had brunch at Ali's with her and her mom. The frittata and pancake rocked!  
I worked most of last week at New Haven Reads. It was great to have mom and issi taking care of Max while I worked. I definitely appreciated my time with him more, when I'm not with him 24 hours a day.  
Thanks for all the mother's day wishes!!!

No comments: