Saturday, June 6, 2009

From Max 12 weeks
click to view all
There's not that much to report on the Max front.  He's growing in length and is getting A fat roll on his leg!  We're so excited about Popa's visit in a few weeks (my dad- Alan), then Grammy and Poppy's visit (my mom- Marjorie and stepfather- Issi) in July.  Then, Max and I are off to Chattanooga the first week in August!  We can't wait for Max to meet his great-grandparents!  

Lou is ALMOST finished with his intern year!  Yah!!!  It's been a very hard year, for both of us. I'm back working at New Haven Reads, which is absolutely perfect for me right now.  I am so grateful that I can work there and hang out with Max too.  

Please check on my stepmother's blog for updates: www.lynnhoward.blogspot.com
Please check on Mama and Papa's blog for updates on Papa's health: www.emilyandgene.blogspot.com
Love,
Shelley (and Lou and Max)
  

No comments: