Monday, October 5, 2009

Max's 6 month update and Papa's funeral

Max's 6 month update: He's still a little peanut at 14.2 lbs (10th percentile), 27 inches (75th percentile), and his big ole head is in the 85th percentile! He's now going to eat 2x a day and I'm giving him juice for the first time. He seems to like it, but who knows...

From Chattanooga Oct. 09

click to view all
Max and I just returned from a visit to Chattanooga for Papa's funeral.  For more details visit www.emilyandgene.blogspot.com.  He was an amazing man and I'm proud to say I am his granddaughter.  He taught me patience by showing it to me over and over again.  While I am sad about him leaving Earth, I'm happy that he is not stuck in the hospital unable to life life to the fullest as he liked to do.  We had a wonderful visit with family and Max was pretty good traveler.  We missed Lou, but are excited he's off for Thanksgiving this year.  We'll be in Chattanooga again--Max's third plane trip!

No comments: