Wednesday, December 17, 2008

28 weeks

I hung out with Mia and Lena on Sunday, then went shopping some more on my own.  I just can't shop like a used to!  Especially with all those holiday shoppers!  WOW!  I went to Nordstrom Rack and bought nothing for myself.  There were no maternity clothes and I was in the mood to get gifts!  
Tomorrow I'm 29 weeks.  I can't believe we get to meet Frankie in 11 weeks or so.  I'm beginning to feel a little uncomfortable, but I figure he's worth it.  
I'm off to Chattanooga on Monday for 6 days.  Erin's throwing me a shower at my grandmother's house.  I can't wait!!!  I love getting stuff for Frankie.  My friend is giving us her crib also next week.  Yeah!  I think it might be time to get a dresser because we're running out of space to put stuff we have for him.  It'll be fun to see my family being this big.    
Frankie is moving a lot.  I'm unsure if he likes all this holiday cheer (read: cookies and such!)  I don't know where he's going to go for the next 2 months because I feel like he's already taking up my entire thoracic cavity!  

No comments: