Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm seeing a lot of blue in my life lately, so I decided a more pinkish hue was appropriate.  I've been in Chattavegas since Monday and have been busy every second!  I had a pregnancy massage (wow!), saw my grandmother, visited my stepmother's family in Atlanta, shopped with my mom, bonded with my sibs and who knows what else...
Today is my shower that Erin's hosting at my grandmother's with my mom and Lynn. I'm so excited!!! To the right is a picture of my cousin
Lauren and I on Christmas day in Atlanta. I'm 30 weeks and she's 28 weeks. Her baby girl is Petunia (joke) and ours is Frankie (also a joke). We had a marvelous time kvetching about pregnancy and enjoying it also. We pulled the pregnancy card when we had our younger siblings come up from watchinga movie to finish the dishes! Amazing what a little parasite inside you can bring!
I really enjoyed visiting with the family and catching up. Our dinner was simply delicious! Especially those mashed potatoes and turkey! YUM! Well, I report post-shower...

No comments: