Sunday, January 25, 2009

34 weeks

From February 2009
Click on the picture to see them all.  
I spent the morning at the Norwalk Aquarium with Mia and Lena.  She's so cute.  She's talking up a storm at and lunch said to me, "Selly juice?" because she wanted to have some of my drink.  So cute!  She ate a cookie and was so excited about it.  Lena tried to sing, "C is for cookie..." and it was pretty close!
The previous pictures are from Leah's visit a few weeks ago.  We discovered that the "Blue Tulip" was going out of business and spent several hours in there.  Luckily for me, Leah was willing to indulge my stationery problem.
The cute baby boy is Tristan, Rachel and Parfait's son.  I must say that pictures do him no justice.  He's such an adorable baby!  
Well, at 34 weeks, my uterus is pressing on my rib cage.  He has completely taken over my entire torso!  I go back to the doctor/midwife on Weds. and then go back every week!  Time is closing in...All his clothes are washed and put away and we do have diapers.  I'd like to say we're ready, but are you ever ready to have a child? 



No comments: