Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Paco/Frankie update

So, I went to the midwife today and I've gained a total of 19 lbs.  I'm at 33 weeks tomorrow (Thurs., Jan. 15).  She measured me and I'm 30 cm.  She said that I should be within 2 cm of how many weeks I am, so I'm measuring a little small.  

I go back in 2 weeks and if he's still measuring small, then I'll have another ultrasound to measure him.  Honestly, since Lou's such a big guy, I'm secretly relieved that he's not huge!!!  

We now see Paco moving around a lot.  His heartbeat is totally normal at 155 bpm.  His legs are on the left side of my belly and you can see his limbs like in "Alien"!!!  It's just subtle now, but he's super strong and I am always like, "did you see that"?  Lou keeps reading children's books to him with hilarious commentary! 

Work is still great.  Lou is on night float this month and I only see him in the mornings, which stinks.  He has a corneal abrasion (bruise on his eye) and is not the greatest patient!  

No comments: