Friday, January 30, 2009

35 weeks and counting...

35 weeks and counting!  I know I will be sad once Paco (nickname) is born, but right now I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable.  My lower pack on the left has started to hurt all the time and I'm such a crab!  
I'm so excited about my shower in White Plains hosted by Mia, Leah, and Carol (Mia's mom)!!!  Every day we get new baby stuff from UPS (poor delivery guy) that people send us!  It's so exciting!  
I went to the doctor on Thursday and everything looks good.  He's measuring right on target, unlike 2 weeks before when he was measuring small.  Now I go back every week!  My big question was, "Can I take 2 Pepcid AC pills at night?"  Luckily the answer is yes!  I've been sleeping better ever since. No questions about labor or anything...I'm in denial.     
No new pictures.  Nothing exciting going on here, except snow snow snow!  Argh!  I'll put up a new post after my shower next weekend. 

No comments: